When there is a slight chill in the wind or it’s raining, we crave for something crispy and spicy. Then these stuffed pakoda come rescue.
- Gram flour
- Carom seeds (Ajwaein)
- Boiled potatoes
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Add coriender, salt and red chilli according to taste.
- Dry mango powder and jeera, chat masala would enhance the taste.
- Take gram flour, add water to it until the batter is not too thick but not too liquid. It should be a little bit gooey.
- Add minced garlic, curd .
- Little bit of baking powder
- Carom seeds.
- Spread the stuffing in between two slices of bread.
- Dip them in batter
- Fry them in hot oil till they are golden brown
Enjoy the lovely snack on a rainy day!